Clovis Refurb Pack: 3 Tips, 6 Blades, an allen tool, & all set screws
The ClovisTM mechanical broadhead Refurb pack offers consumers the best value to rebuild your Clovis ferrules season to season! Once you purchase a new pack of Clovis broadheads, you may want to change your tip or blades for another hunting season or adventure. The Clovis Refurb pack allows a bowhunter to select and change out the tip, blades, and all set screws for an economical value. Since our ferrule is modular, you can interchange tips and blades to build the broadhead you need for whatever season it is. Simply use a screwdriver and included allen tool to rebuild and hunt each season! This gives the hunter the greatest value in using Clovis mechanical broadheads each year.
Why the TriplePoint ClovisTM Broadhead?
- Any bow, any draw poundage, any speed, any range or environmental condition
- EarthTecTM blade retention technology ensures cutting blades are securely retained at all times
- EarthTecTM magnet holds securely onto the cutting blades for duration of flight
- Insanely sharp leading single bevel tip is super strong and razor sharp for instantaneous cuts that are hand sharpened by professionals
- 3lbs. of force explodes the cutting blades open immediatly upon impact of game
- Huge, instantaeous entrace hole into animal which is unsurpassed
- .039" cutting blades that are razor sharp single bevel grind cut a huge swath through tissue
- Blades pivot around bone to keep cutting and retaining huge amounts of kinetic energy
- Outstanding penetration and precision through the toughest game animals on the planet, the Clovis simply performs to accomplish a quick, effective, and clean kill of the game animal for the archer
- 100% engineered and manufactured in the USA by a family owned small business!
- Our entire aim is to engineer, design, and create a product that simply performs for the hunter!